Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Facility Welcomes Another Staff Member Committed to Stomp Out Pain!

STUART, FL. – Just in time for the spring, Debbie Roberts. L.M.T., of Massage & Fitness Professionals of the Treasure Coast (MFPofTC) and staff welcome new staff members to help ease the tensions of Martin County residents. Joe Petroski has many things to offer to the Treasure Coast Community. Joe Petroski, Founder and CEO of Pain Eliminated, Inc., joined the MFPofTC in December of 2010, and is a Athletic Performance Expert, Intuitive Healer and Licensed Massage Therapist. Petroski’s slogan is "No Pills, No Needles, Just Results, NOW!"(c).

Petroski is internationally recognized for his ability to facilitate extraordinary healing even when nothing else has worked in the past. When working directly with athletes, Petroski uses his knowledge of the body and its energy fields to facilitate healing. He has an undeniable ability to help athletes achieve their highest levels of performance by pinpointing the root cause of the physical and emotional blocks and quickly removing these obstacles. Petroski's clients attest that they have received six month's of progress in as little as two weeks. Additionally, Petroski has an instinctive, holistic ability to help individuals achieve their highest levels of health, vitality, and joy by pinpointing the root cause of the physical and emotional blocks and quickly removing these obstacles.

When asked why Petroski chose this profession, he answers, “Advanced energy work saved me from a life of pain and quite literally saved my life. For more than six years, I suffered from unexplainable severe allergies to most foods, common chemicals, perfumes, household cleaners, and everyday elements such as dust, and mold. I went from doctors to chiropractors to nutritionists for years, hoping they could cure me of the debilitating migraines and body pain caused by my allergies. Unable to work, 35 pounds underweight, and on supplemental oxygen, I was told by my doctors they could do nothing more for me. With little to lose, I read everything I could find about my condition. It was then that I met a profound healer and teacher. I experienced a healing so rapid and complete that I took his words to heart when he picked me out of a large group and told me, “You can do this, too.” My calling to help heal those in need is the end of my journey from illness to health. I now look forward to a long, happy, healthy and useful life as a teacher and facilitator of a powerful and empowering healing art.

What do patients say about Petroski? "After my session with Joe my vertical jump gained 4 inches! I wish I would have known about Joe before my major league baseball draft day! In my 10 years as a professional athlete and coach, this is the first time I have vouched for any person or product as they relate to athletic performance. Joe, by far, has the tools, skills, and abilities to enhance athletic performance for anyone.Zach Lush, Owner & Founder of DeLuca’s Training Systems

"My session with Joe was over three years ago. As a result of that session, I never needed the scheduled knee surgery- Dr. Jerome E. Kwako MD, FAAP

"After one hour session my shoulder no longer needed surgery and after 10 additional minutes my "change up" was better than it ever had been." B. B. 

"A senior quarterback we worked with was not wanted by any college. After working with Joe, he refocused and had a power I had never seen in him before! He walked on and became the starting quarterback at the college of his choice! Three games from the end of the season he was 300 yards from breaking the schools all time records!” Zach Lush, Owner & Founder of DeLuca’s Training Systems

How does Petroski stay motivated? He responds,Desire and happiness. I desire to see people happy and living at their peak. When I see clients become pain free and return to great health, it makes me so thrilled. If I feel out of sorts, I go to my gratitude file. It is a file I keep of victories for myself, my family and some of my clients.”

What does Petroski say about MFPofTC? “Debbie Roberts is a loyal professional absolutely committed to client care. She has a group of like-minded individuals that wish to serve the community with varying talents and modalities. My energy healing practice at times utilizing massage and stretching fits in well. My desire to work with others that care about their clients as people led me to work along side Debbie.”

Roberts staff (with over 40 years of combined experience) can leave you feeling refreshed, renewed, and rejuvenated. To find out more about the three different departments of Massage & Fitness Professionals of the Treasure Coast (massage, fitness, and aesthetics), why equipment can make people weak; and why exercise should be based on functional training not muscle isolation, please call the office for a personal appointment or to schedule a speaking engagement for your group. To contact Petroski directly, or to find out more about his unique approach, please see:

Additionally, for the month of February 2011 (Heart Health Month), any monetary donation to the American Heart Association for the National Wear Red Day, Go Red For Women promotion, or any local projects will warrant a 20% discount off the regular price of either ½ or 1-hour massage. To find out more about the services offered by Massage & Fitness Professionals of the Treasure Coast, please see: www.massage-fitnessspa.com/about.html or visit: 2215 S. Kanner Highway Stuart, FL  34994, or call: 772-288-0073. For more information about the American Heart Associations’ Wear Red for Women project, please visit: http://goredforwomen.org/wearredday/ * Patient results may not be typical. The information provided is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. For additional information, please contact our office.

No comments:

Post a Comment